Sunday 3 August 2014

Who Controls the Chain? - Hilarious

Written by kipSmilin Concept 

Boss says to secretary: For a week, we will be traveling abroad, so make arrangements.

SECRETARY makes call to her husband: for a week, my boss and I will be going abroad, so look after yourself.

HUSBAND makes call to SECRET LOVER: My wife is going abroad for a week, so let’s spend the week together.

SECRET LOVER makes a call to a LITTLE BOY WHOM she’s giving private lessons: I have to work for a week, so you need not come for class.

LITTLE BOY makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week, I don’t have classes because my teacher is busy. Let’s spend the week together.

Grandpa (The Boss) makes a call to his SECRETARY:  This week I am spending time with my grandson. We can’t attend the meeting any longer.
 

SECRETARY makes a call to her HUSBAND: My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled.


HUSBAND makes a call to SECRET LOVER: We cannot spend this week together; my wife has cancelled her trip.

SECRET LOVER makes a call to LITTLE BOY she is giving private lessons: this week, we will have classes as usual.


LITTLE BOY makes a call to his grandfather Grandpa: My teacher said this week I
I have to attend class. Sorry I can’t keep you company.

GRANDPA makes a call to his SECRETARY: Don’t worry, this week, we will attend that meeting so make arraignments.

QUESTION
WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN PLEASE?               
Making you 4get your worries & putting smiles on your face is his calling/ministry…to ease your tension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this article. Your feedback can help others...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *